27 January 2009

The Worlds Best Passenger Complaint Letter

Sometimes I think the airline I work for is the only one people complain about. I get fairly convinced every airline has better uniforms, aircraft, food, movies, etc. It is not uncommon of a flight to hear "Virgin has better amenities" or "British Airways does not charge for drinks" or "Lufthansa has personal video screens" and it can sometimes get a little demoralizing.

 THEN I read a letter like the one posted on the Daily Telegraph's website and I realize we are all the same after all. It really 'takes the biscuit' as the writer says. The photos included are also worth a look!
                                                      The letter

I feel much better about my airline after having read it, though I do need to wipe my eyes.