30 May 2010

Crime and Punishment

Above looks like an innocent cart break, but truly, the more I work in the galley, they are becoming the bane of my right shoes existence...
These poor inflights are less than two months old and already the right shoe looks like I drag it behind me as I walk. If someone could invent some sort of clear toe cover for the brake foot, I would be mighty appreciative...

We used to have carts which moved by pushing the top of the cart, crews called them knucklebusters..At least the knucklebusters didn't lighten my wallet so...Polishing them after every trip and still they look like this... *le sigh*...


2 comments:

Abigail @ Skywaitress said...

That is the worst! There's nothing to be done about it either. Someone does need to invent some kind of coating or polish for shoes that doesn't rub off nearly as easily. They'd make a killing among flight crew.

Blondie said...

We need a steel toe cover to prevent the scuffed up markings of the cart brake...or a shoe allowance!