06 July 2008

I Can't Drive 55

Nothing says 'I Love America' like getting a speeding ticket on Independence Day.......I had rented a car to visit my brother on my Washington DC layover and saw loads of card being pulled over for speeding on I270. I thought to myself that it must really suck to get a speeding ticket on a holiday, them saw the flashing lights in my rear view mirror.....

At least the policeman told me I was the most polite person he had ever issued a ticket to. How the heck can you deny speeding when clocked going 84 in a 55mph zone? All I could do was laugh.


2 comments:

DUNCAN said...

Heather, Heather, Heather! 84 in a 55?....WTF were you thinking? I am making great time? LOL

Heather said...

In my defense.....Alamo uograded me to a GT car, 84 felt like ...well....65!Blondie can tell you they drive FAST on the beltway in DC!!